CARDIFFWALESMAP

f o r u m

if it's about Cardiff..
Sport, Entertainment, Transportation, Business,
Development Projects, Leisure, Eating, Drinking,
Nightlife, Shopping, Train Spotting! etc..
then we want it here!

City Centre
:: You Tube :: FLICKR :: Cardiff Bay :: CCFC Stadium :: Cardiff Sports Village :: Wales Map :: brought to you by... PR Design and Print

CardiffWalesMap
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Commercial Finance/Property Development Funding

Don't trust any financial company that advertises on forums!
"Fly by Nite" are words that come to mind.

Dear Zach
I would like to point out we are not a fly by nite (sic) operation and would respectfully request you do not infer such misleading unfounded comments. Having provided financial advice since 1986 to clients including a spell with HSBC I do not consider that to be Fly by Night. We were registered with the former industry government regulator, the FSA, and are now registered under the new regime of the FCA and are extremely proud of our longstanding reputation with both lenders and clients alike.
If you would like to assess our service with an enquiry for commercial finance we are only too happy to oblige.

Dear Business Finance Bureaux Ltd (Neil)

I have to say I had a quick look at your website!!

Quiz. Two images below one is from a pay day loan company and the other is from "Business Finance Bureaux Ltd".

Can you guess which is which?

Image #1

Image #2

Answer
Image #1 is from front page of Business Finance Bureaux Ltd website
For people who have never seen money before.

Image #2 is a well know pay day loan company, but both models seem to be having an orgasm holding a 100 quid!

Don't touch either with a barge poll is my advice.

After carrying out a little research of our own we see you confirm on other threads your name isn't Zach, you regularly post false email and web site details. Then try claim a bona fide company is a "fly by nite" (sic)operation and should be avoided. So we'll not respond to any further posts from you. regards, all at Business Finance Bureaux Ltd

Think you might have hit a nerve there, Zach!?

After carrying out a little research of our own we see you confirm on other threads your name isn't Zach

A little research!

CARDIFFWALESMAP - FORUM