THE FORUM

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Anyone going to the concert at the appollo in manchester on 28th may ?

Hi Beth me & the g/f are off,where abouts is you gonna be?.we're in the circle(F22,23)

Re: Re: Anyone going to the concert at the appollo in manchester on 28th may ?

I cant wait ! I wonder which songs they will do ?

Have you seen the clips of them performing recently on youtube ? There are performances from barcelona,sao paulo,and afew others i think.

Have either of you seen them in concert before ? This is my first time seeing them in concert

Re: Re: Anyone going to the concert at the appollo in manchester on 28th may ?

I was sat in row f,in the circle,upstairs.It was brilliant wasnt it ? ! I wanted to try and meet them after the concert,but we had to leave straight away .I think you would be able to wait at a stage door or somewhere.Ive done that before at concerts.It would be a dream come true to meet them !.I'm hoping to be able to meet them at the next concert i go to,and i hope i will be able to see them again soon !.It was my first time seeing them in concert tonight and i loved it.Neil and Chris sounded brilliant,just like on their albums,and they look great too !

Re: Re: Re: Anyone going to the concert at the appollo in manchester on 28th may ?

1st time for me too,would love to go again.I was in row "F" too

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

I was sat in row f,in the circle,upstairs.It was brilliant wasnt it ? ! I wanted to try and meet them after the concert,but we had to leave straight away .I think you would be able to wait at a stage door or somewhere.Ive done that before at concerts.It would be a dream come true to meet them !.I'm hoping to be able to meet them at the next concert i go to,and i hope i will be able to see them again soon !.It was my first time seeing them in concert tonight and i loved it.Neil and Chris sounded brilliant,just like on their albums,and they look great too !

Re: Re: Re: Re: Anyone going to the concert at the appollo in manchester on 28th may ?

Chris green,i think i saw you,i must have if you were sat in the same row.Did you see someone with dark hair and a brown top and pants sat on the row ? That was me.I was sat on seat 13.I did see a lad and a girl sat together,so that must have been you and your girlfriend
Your earlier message said you were sat in row f.If i'd known we were sat in the same row i would have said hello : )

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Anyone going to the concert at the appollo in manchester on 28th may ?

slight mistake in the last message.I meant if i'd have known earlier.I havent been online for a while.
Chris,would you like to keep intouch by email ?.I'd like to keep intouch with more pet shop boys fans aswell : )

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Anyone going to the concert at the appollo in manchester on 28th may ?

Hi Beth yeah that would be nice.We was sat on seat number'S 22/23.Best night of my life.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Anyone going to the concert at the appollo in manchester on 28th may ?

Ok.Thanks.I'll email you soon.

It was the best night of my life too.Pet shop boys are my favourite artists

Re: Manchester Review

They just got a rave review from the Manchester Evening News. See link below

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/entertainment/music/live_reviews/s/1007/1007970_pet_shop_boys__apollo.html