Message Room

Welcome. Feel free to post a message.
We hope that you will meet other womyn with similar interests, make new friends, or even find a traveling companion for Womynfest At Sea. The fun starts now! The fun starts here!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Thanx everyone...

Jayne & I would like say thank you to everyone who made our first cruise such a special one!! And to all of our new friends...you know who you are... (Neeko, 'Sunshine', '6' & '9',Viv and Mary, Anne & Marilyn, Ms Trudy, 'Scooter'), please keep in touch and we will get some pics generated as soon as I find myself...LOL!! A special Hello and Thank you to Mele and Elayne for all your hard work and the fun that you generated!! And also to Connie and her wonderful parents!! Cheers to all the entertainers that made this cruise such a treat for all!! We really had a wonderful time and look foward to doing it again soon!! Hope everyone had a great time and enjoyed some unforgetable moments as we did!! Michelle & Jayne

First 3 digits of your zip/postal code: 336

Re: Thanx everyone...

Really enjoyed meeting you both. Hope going back to work was not to difficult ! landed in Orlando and was met by the heat.....take me back to Alaska !

First 3 digits of your zip/postal code: 32808

Re: Re: Thanx everyone...

Going back to work was more difficult then I thought...it's taken me all week to get acclimated! I'm with you on 'take me back to Alaska' to escape the heat...!!!LOL Hope you guys had a good time and it really was great to meet you both!! Tell '9' we say Hi and will keep in touch!!

chelle

First 3 digits of your zip/postal code: 336