Message Room

Welcome. Feel free to post a message.
We hope that you will meet other womyn with similar interests, make new friends, or even find a traveling companion for Womynfest At Sea. The fun starts now! The fun starts here!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Future of Womynfest At Sea

Due to the financial and stressful challenges of producing WAS, I am taking a break. I thought that postponing the next event to Jan 2009 would allow me the break that I needed, but I do not foresee my being able to produce another event until after that time.

Since I already had the Womynfest At Sea contract with Carnival Cruise Lines but not the energy to see it through in 2009, Elayne asked me if she could produce her own event under our existing contract. I wish her well; however Womynfest At Sea - an annual Womyn's Music, Comedy, and Workshop festival at sea is still mine. I dreamed of it, created it and producted it from scratch; and I am leaving the door open to return to production in 2010.

Thank you for asking. I will be putting out a statement shortly.

First 3 digits of your zip/postal code: 337

Re: Future of Womynfest At Sea

Hi Mele, This is Carrie Henry and I tried calling you but I wasn't able to reach you. I was wondering about my free cruise I won fro 2 on the ALASKA 07' cruise. If and when you get everything together will I still be receiving my free cruise for 2?

First 3 digits of your zip/postal code: 922

Re: Future of Womynfest At Sea

Hi. I first saw WomynFestatSea.com in the latest issue of LC - and saw it was an Alaskan cruise from Seattle for 2008. Is this still on? If so, where can I get information? So sorry to hear you won't be doing it till 2009, Mele. We'll look forward to more info from you regarding future WomynFestatSea cruises! Also - where can I get more info about the RAinbowfest you are planning??? Thanks so much!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Due to the financial and stressful challenges of producing WAS, I am taking a break. I thought that postponing the next event to Jan 2009 would allow me the break that I needed, but I do not foresee my being able to produce another event until after that time.

Since I already had the Womynfest At Sea contract with Carnival Cruise Lines but not the energy to see it through in 2009, Elayne asked me if she could produce her own event under our existing contract. I wish her well; however Womynfest At Sea - an annual Womyn's Music, Comedy, and Workshop festival at sea is still mine. I dreamed of it, created it and producted it from scratch; and I am leaving the door open to return to production in 2010.

Thank you for asking. I will be putting out a statement shortly.

First 3 digits of your zip/postal code: 983