Open Forums

Please feel free to start or join in the post discussions but be aware that anonymous posts and posts that are deemed totally unacceptable will be deleted and you may be banned from posting in the future.

Forum: Seadogs Forum
Start a New Topic 

Author
Comment
Merry Christmas

Where are you from: Perth, Western Australia

Email  
Re: Merry Christmas

Where are you from: Perth, Western Australia

Email  

Yes! And a very merry Christmas to you Steve and thanks for the past year. All best for a healthy and happy 2017. Cheers, David.

Where are you from: Woodford Green and nw Lorne Victoria Australia

Email  
Re: Christmas

Yes, Merry Christmas all ...
and a Happy New Year

Where are you from: Indianapolis, Indiana.

Email  
Re: Christmas

Thanks for sharing Steve and I wish you,all my old shipmates and all seadogs everywhere a very Merry Christmas. Many thanks to you Steve for bringing us all back together after all these years with all the hard work you have put into this website. Thanks again Steve.

Where are you from: Derby, England now living in Fullerton, California

Email  

A Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everyone . Best Wishes Steve and thanks for the good work over the past year. Good Health to everyone for 2017..

Where are you from: Silloth Cumbria England A

Email  

A very Happy Christmas to old and new friends.
Thank you Steve for helping me relive my happy times spent
at sea with P&O and Princess Cruises.

Where are you from: Wilmington Sussex

Email  

Thanks Steve and well done for another year. Merry Christmas to all sea dogs whether still serving or retired like me.

Where are you from: Southampton

Email  

Seasons Greetings Everyone
Let us hope that next year is an improvement on this one.
For worlds events it must be the worst one in living memory.
Though for me, personally, it has not been too bad.

I hope we all have a happy, and better, new year.

Email  

Colin do you realize its 43yrs ago last week we both flew out together to join
the Oronsay in Sydney to do a Christmas cruise

Where are you from: Walton-on-Thames

Email  

John Cannon, a very long time since we last met as well, hope you are doing well.>

Where are you from: Southampton

Email  

Where has the time gone ? Just sitting here relaxing (shattered ) after the family have all gone home we had 13 for lunch and tea .Two sons and one daughter with 3 grandsons and 2 granddaughters. It is my 76 Birthday at the end of Dec . Hope you are doing OK . It is great to see familiar names cropping up on the Seadogs web site. Oronsay was not the best ship in the fleet but it was good socially and there was always a good bunch of lads there. All the Best for 2017

Where are you from: Silloth. Cumbria. UK

Email  

Where has the time gone ? Just sitting here relaxing (shattered ) after the family have all gone home we had 13 for lunch and tea .Two sons and one daughter with 3 grandsons and 2 granddaughters. It is my 76 Birthday at the end of Dec . Hope you are doing OK . It is great to see familiar names cropping up on the Seadogs web site. Oronsay was not the best ship in the fleet but it was good socially and there was always a good bunch of lads there. All the Best for 2017

Where are you from: Silloth. Cumbria. UK

Email  

Belated Merry Xmas and all the best for 2017 - keep up the good work. I don't contribute much BUT I read regularly. Mike

Where are you from: Parkham Devon

Email