Open Forums

Please feel free to start or join in the post discussions but be aware that anonymous posts and posts that are deemed totally unacceptable will be deleted and you may be banned from posting in the future.

Forum: Seadogs Forum
Start a New Topic 

Author
Comment
Seadogs - Thur 2nd Mar 2017

841. Dianne Ashworth
842. John Leck
843. Ray Barber
844. Alex Graham
845. Jane Leetch
846. Tony Clarke
847. Jason Humphreys
848. Michael Cavaghan
849. Leslie Jon
850. Chris Mussett

Where are you from: Perth, Western Australia

Email  
Re: Seadogs - Thur 2nd Mar 2017

I see lots of postings and reference to various WAPs but I've never seen anything about Pipyn Boult, not even included in any of the photos.

Pipyn was on Oriana when I joined and it was she who fixed me up in an A Deck passenger cabin when I started on dock staff in June 1970. Pipyn was from South Africa and was a very nice girl.

Later, after we sailed, Pipyn and Aneke Wysman got me terribly pissed on punch after a birthday celebration. I was a naive Sydney boy who hadn't experienced punch. I thought it was just like drinking lolly water. I think they had to carry me to my cabin , as I was supposed to be going on watch. When I woke up in the morning, I was mortified that I'd missed my watch. I found Norman Geehan who said "You were there but you fell over a lot". I was sick for days.

Surely some of you remember Pipyn? How about you Mike Gold? Why doesn't she appear anywhere on this site?

Where are you from: Bilgola - Sydney Northern Beaches

Email  
Re: Seadogs - Sun 26th Feb 2017

In the Photo section, I have a later (not sure when 1990's maybe) picture of Leslie Jon

Where are you from: Indianapolis, Indiana. USA

Email  

Somewhere along the way, I lost my Avatar ...

Email  

Just click on your name on the right of the index page and it will list all your previous posts, (or search for bentley in the search box above) pick one a few month ago which does have your avatar then right click on your avatar and chose "save image location", the link location will then be in your clipboard memory. If you want to make it easy in the future paste that location in a notepad txt file and save it for future use.

Where are you from: Perth, Western Australia

Email  

G'DAY Greg yes I remember Pipyn very well and saw her last at the the Oxford reunion in 2009. As you say a lovely girl married to John Le Cornu, sadly now deceased (John).
See her sometimes on FB on the family farm.

Email  

Found It ...

Email