Open Forums

Please feel free to start or join in the post discussions but be aware that anonymous posts and posts that are deemed totally unacceptable will be deleted and you may be banned from posting in the future.

Forum: Seadogs Forum
Start a New Topic 

Author
Comment
Bleee on Aurora

I've just been totally blown away ... my old mate Paul Robinson (Bleee) and his lovely wife Gill (shown above) have just phoned me from on board the Aurora in Sydney ...

... to tell me that he's just seen my ugly mug on the history of P&O through crew stories exhibition on board. To refresh your memories about the exhibition click HERE to see the original post.

The pair of lucky sods are about to set sail this afternoon on a 51 night cruise to Southampton (has to be at least $25,000+ pp). I am SOOOOOOOO jealous. Thanks for the call Bleee, you made my week :-)

Bon Voyage Paul & Gill.

Where are you from: Perth, Western Australia

Email  
Re: Bleee on Aurora

Hi Steve! Do you know if P&O are going to catalogue/ photograph what ever the exhibition on board Aurora? Cheers, David.

Where are you from: Lorne Victoria originally Woodford Green Essex (and Worcester during the war)

Email  

Steve, I have photos of the exhibition, they were sent to me by a young lady in Southampton. Her e-mail is livi.southern@carnivalukgroup.com.
Hope this helps. By the way I got a mention top left of pictures and some of my bits are in the cabinet to the right.

Where are you from: Margate

Email  

Good for you Derek.

Email  

The first 3 photos of the exhibition have emerged thanks to Derek Scott.

Email  

Very pleased to see that you are immortalised in the 1970's section Steve, along with Blee! Well deserved too! Your, albeit, short spell at sea and subsequent Seadog site has had a massive influence on hundreds of people like me. Cheers Steve!

Where are you from: Northampton (originally Swindon)

Email