Open Forum

Please feel free to start or join in the post discussions but be aware that anonymous posts and posts that are deemed totally unacceptable will be deleted and you may be banned from posting in the future.
Seadogs Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
GSN 35 AND P & O LUNCHEON CLUB

This came to me courtesy of Derek Warmington and could be of interest to those seadogs who live in the UK.

As our last year's lunch was so successful, we are holding this year's event on Thursday 17 October 2017 (Time 12 midday for 12.30 pm) at The Lord Bute Hotel and Restaurant at Highcliffe-on-Sea, an award winning Restaurant with 5* accommodation. The price of £24 per person includes a 3-course menu of your choice, with coffee. Also a special accommodation price of £110 for a double room has been arranged for anyone wishing to stay over.

We have received feedback from other members of the Shipping industry that they would like to be included, and this invitation is extended to all Mariners, Royal and Merchant Navy, and all Shore Side personnel. As numbers are limited, please reply by 1 September 2017.

The Lord Bute is one of the Gatehouses to Highcliffe Castle which is well worth a visit with views overlooking the beach to the Solent and Isle of Wight.

If you're interested please email me at the email address below and I'll email you the booking form.

Cheers, David.

Re: GSN 35 AND P & O LUNCHEON CLUB

It should have shown the day of the event as Tuesday, 17 October, not Thursday.