Open Forum

Please feel free to start or join in the post discussions but be aware that anonymous posts and posts that are deemed totally unacceptable will be deleted and you may be banned from posting in the future.
Seadogs Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
significant date

Fellow pensioners, Today is my Birthday! According to my calculator I am now 78! Like many of us I remember the events of 50 years ago with absolute clarity ( most of them now married); but have trouble recalling what I did last Thursday. Suspect that puts me with the great majority,

Where are you from: Gosport originally now Campbelltown N.S.W

Re: significant date

I'm not as old as you Graham, but it sounds as if you memory is better than mine. There are great holes in my memories this is why this site is so great it helps me with recall.
IanB

Where are you from: Land of Jock

graham stephens
Fellow pensioners, Today is my Birthday! According to my calculator I am now 78! Like many of us I remember the events of 50 years ago with absolute clarity ( most of them now married); but have trouble recalling what I did last Thursday. Suspect that puts me with the great majority,
Chances are Grayham what you where doing fifty years ago was more memorable and fun than what you did last Thursday that's why.
Just saying.

Where are you from: Barrow

Don
graham stephens
Chances are Grayham what you where doing fifty years ago was more memorable and fun than what you did last Thursday that's why.
Just saying.
Well Don, You summed it up exactly!

Where are you from: Gosport originally now Campbelltown N.S.W

oh just how true your comment is Don

Where are you from: sandwich kent