Open Forum

Please feel free to start or join in the post discussions but be aware that anonymous posts and posts that are deemed totally unacceptable will be deleted and you may be banned from posting in the future.
Seadogs Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
It's not cricket....

....well not as we know it Jim.
I am grateful if not a little surprised not to have any gloating posts about the current ashes tour and Australia's dominant display against an under performing England side or the resent rugby league world cup win over England's finest.
Come on let's stir this forum up a bit even if it's just a few POMs who never made it back to the mother land from paradise.

Where are you from: Barrow

Re: It's not cricket....

And where,pray tell is this paradise of which you speak? Regarding gloating try listening to the ABC radio commentary!

Where are you from: Gosport originally now Campbelltown N.S.W

You must be a glutton for punishment Don.

We don't even need to sledge you Poms this time.

Where are you from: Bilgola - Sydney Northern Beaches

graham stephens
And where,pray tell is this paradise of which you speak? Regarding gloating try listening to the ABC radio commentary!
Well Graham if Campbeltown in NSW is anything like the one near Glasgow maybe you are all ready in paradise but you just never knew it.

Greg Sinclair
You must be a glutton for punishment Don.

We don't even need to sledge you Poms this time.
That's more like it cheers Greg.

Sledging...that is only taking place in Dave Jewkes village apparently...he has more snow that anyone else.
Aspic banter is far better...we are not playing well....apart from our local lad Craig...just need to get his brother Jamie fit again..he is quicker!!

Yuletide Felicitations to all!! ( Especially Steve!! )

MT

Where are you from: Nynehead UK

Now we know how the Aussie team always did so well.
They were cheating.
It definitely is not Cricket.

Where are you from: Sheffield

The media frenzy and the punishment, particularly for Steve Smith are over the top. Steve Smith is a good person who must be regretting that he only had to say "NO" to the idea and all this wouldn't have happened.

I'm not condoning the cheating but I feel for Steve's well being , particularly after seeing him make his media statement on arrival in Sydney last night.

Where are you from: Bilgola - Sydney Northern Beaches

Well said Greg.The media have a lot to answer for and I wish I was the interviewee as they would cop a fair few unprintables! All this stirred up breastbeating in OZ is doing a beautiful game in the longer form much harm.

Where are you from: Now Essex UK, previously Moruya, NSW, OZ.

Play the game fair and square and there is no need for breast beating is there?
A bit of humble pie would not go amiss.
Never mind it will soon be forgotten.
Until next time. lol

Where are you from: Sheffield

Sometimes in cricket you just have to take the rough with the smooth, and I'm not talking sandpaper grades!

Where are you from: Nuneaton, England