Open Forum

Please feel free to start or join in the post discussions but be aware that anonymous posts and posts that are deemed totally unacceptable will be deleted and you may be banned from posting in the future.
Seadogs Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Mousehole, Cornwall

Whilst taking a stroll along the harbour i noticed a small 6-10m fishing dory secured to a bouy within the harbour wall with a P&O flag hanging from the rear....anyone know who this belongs too??
I know that Ian Biggar & Jacko used to hail from this area...but don't know if it is their sort of thing.... too cold for being out in a small boat!!Especially Jacko in his SPEEDOS!!

Where are you from: Nynehead UK

Re: Mousehole, Cornwall

malcolm turner
Whilst taking a stroll along the harbour i noticed a small 6-10m fishing dory secured to a bouy within the harbour wall with a P&O flag hanging from the rear....anyone know who this belongs too??
I know that Ian Biggar & Jacko used to hail from this area...but don't know if it is their sort of thing.... too cold for being out in a small boat!!Especially Jacko in his SPEEDOS!!
I would bet on it belonging to Geoff Pappin ex Canberra PO.
Think he was from there but Paul Lightfoot would know for sure as he hails from Cornwall.

Where are you from: Barrow

Blimey Don.... i never thought about Geoff...sailed on Oriana with him originally...i saw Dick Treveskas ( Plumber ) a few years back at Stu Drews...he has done very well with Plumb Centre >>>> top management.. thanks for the "heads up"

Where are you from: Nynehead UK

This is definitely Geoff Pappin's boat. I sailed with Geoff, who was plumber, aboard "Himalaya" in 1970.
I'm still in contact with Geoff and only spoke to him a week ago.

Mervyn Huckstepp ( ex Writer - Himalaya 1969/70)

Where are you from: Gravesend, Kent UK

I to sailed with Geoff on Pacific Princess in 1976 ish

Where are you from: Margate

I sailed with Geoff on the Pacific,it was the first trip with the wizards can i get in touch with Geoff

Where are you from: Cardiff