Open Forum

Please feel free to start or join in the post discussions but be aware that anonymous posts and posts that are deemed totally unacceptable will be deleted and you may be banned from posting in the future.
Seadogs Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
only a bit of fun

As a semi-pro musician I think Rap is absolute rubbish, but I've put this together. Remember the timing for the average Rap.
"As a young lad I was kind of shy; Spoke to a friend said don't ask me why; You could always travel across the sky Took his advice, he was a scouse; Found myself at Beaufort House.Standing in the foyer I thought this is it, Soon spoke to that nice Mr. Hewitt. "You look to me like some kind of player, I'm going to put you on our Himalaya" "Thank you sir"; I replied with glee"; "OK Stephens get off your knees". Making what I thought was a graceful exit, I pressed my uniform and joined the ship.
That's it folks. A bit of self indulgence but meant as a bit of fun.

Where are you from: originally Gosport - Now Campbelltown N.S.W.

Re: only a bit of fu

What year was this and did you join In Tilbury

Where are you from: Hemsby Norfolk

Re: only a bit of fun

Do you know that Rap is actually spelt with a silent "C"?

Where are you from: Bilgola - Sydney Northern Beaches

david
Hi David, Actually joined At Tilbury, Subsequently mainly Southampton, which was handy living in Gosport.

Re: only a bit of fun

Greg Sinclair
Do you know that Rap is actually spelt with a silent "C"?
Couldn't agree more. I play Guitar, Keyboard and Bass. Real music.

graham stephens
david
Hi David, Actually joined At Tilbury, Subsequently mainly Southampton, which was handy living in Gosport.
Sorry David, Forgot to add this was 1965. Prior to this I spent 3 years on Southern Cross before leaving the sea "forever"!