Open Forum

Please feel free to start or join in the post discussions but be aware that anonymous posts and posts that are deemed totally unacceptable will be deleted and you may be banned from posting in the future.
Seadogs Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Maurice Dibsdall.

I've just been given the sad news that Maurice Dibsdall, retired first electrical officer, died last night, peacefully in the presence of his son Andrew. Andrew will let me know of funeral details at a later date.

Where are you from: Southampton

Re: Maurice Dibsdall.

The funeral will be held at the Wessex Vale Crematorium, S)30 2HL, near Southampton on Thursday November 29th at 1000 hours.

Where are you from: Southampton

I was so sorry to to hear that Maurice Dibsdall had passed he was such a good person,I sailed with him on the Chitral but he left after two trips to go to Oriana he was on her for the fire trip I think , must be getting old can not remember exact details but he was a top lecky I remember that R.I.P Maurice.

Where are you from: truro cornwall now mornington vic au

I remember the name so I think I may have sailed with him or did dock-staff duty at some time but I don't remember the man. However, since I live near Southampton, I may attend his cremation where I hope to catch up with a few ex-P&O fellows.

Where are you from: Ipswich originally, now Chandlers Ford, Hampshire.