Open Forum

Please feel free to start or join in the post discussions but be aware that anonymous posts and posts that are deemed totally unacceptable will be deleted and you may be banned from posting in the future.
Seadogs Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Oriana Reunion 16th May 2019

Ginge drove from Yorkshire to Lincolnshire to have lunch and a few beers exactly 43 years to the day we last saw each other. It was a brilliant afternoon, simply amazing unlocking each other's memories of a very special and unique time. Five hours went by in the blink of an eye.

We also remembered to wish Mike Jack a happy 64th birthday today and toast his health.

Where are you from: Perth, Western Australia

Re: Oriana Reunion 16th May 2019

Looking good Steve

It was 17 May 2016 that we had our Oriana reunion in Canberra with Dave Betts, Mark Gardiner, Steve Wedd and me. Exactly three years ago today.

Where are you from: Bilgola Plateau - Sydney Northern Beaches

Looking Good. We had a great time at the P&O Pensioners Lunch. I met Willie Henry and Celia (Chester) for the first time in 40 years also. As well as Blee, Jacko & Jewkes.

Where are you from: Parkham

Just thinking about duration at sea.
I was only just over five and half years, but still consider myself to have been a seaman, even though it was for only a short period of my life, all told.
Being at sea is a life changer for anyone, you never lose it from your heart.

Where are you from: Yorkshire

I couldn't agree more Geoff.

Where are you from: Bilgola Plateau - Sydney Northern Beaches