Open Forum

Please feel free to start or join in the post discussions but be aware that anonymous posts and posts that are deemed totally unacceptable will be deleted and you may be banned from posting in the future.
Seadogs Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Christmas Wishes

A Merry Christmas to all.
You may not wish for thanks Steve but you certainly deserve them, all the reunions that I've been to have been triggered by your site and given me many hours of pleasure and almost as many hours of hangovers but I won't blame you for that bit.
A special Merry Christmas to you Steve.

To Steve

Wishing you and all those Seadogs out there a Merry Christmas and a Happy and Healthy New Year. Thanks for running a great site and long may it last.

Kind regards,

Roger Monk

Ref Engr Carthage, Surat, Perim, Strathmore, Himalaya, Somali.

Ditto

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all those I sailed with and to all those other old seadogs that I never met.

Hey Steve, The time you spent at sea was enough to give you a whole new outlook at life, with Ships, Ocean, and many beautiful people you met and enjoyed the company of and visa versa, it was real and yes so many people have enjoyed your Seadogs Forum, bringing much happiness and memories into their life and yep the years are getting shorter. May you and your beautiful family be blessed with Love, Laughter, Good Health, Peace throughout 2020. xo