Open Forum

Please feel free to start or join in the post discussions but be aware that anonymous posts and posts that are deemed totally unacceptable will be deleted and you may be banned from posting in the future.
Seadogs Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Geoff Seddon

Sad to report the passing of another old seadog. Geoff Seddon 7th June '14, Geoff reached the rank of Senior 2nd Engineer, before leaving to set his own business in Vancouver, BC and then worked for BC Ferries and Canadian Coastguard/ Transport Canada.

I personally sailed with Geoff and always found him jovial & good company and having moved to Canada, was able to reconnect. We used to meet up and reminisce about “ the good old days”

Geoff leaves behind, his wife Ann, sons Nick and Tony and daughter Emma.

There will be a memorial service on July 8th ( which would have been his 70th birthday) followed by a get together at his favourite pub, The Queen's Cross in North Vancouver, with guests in their Manchester United colours!

I have attached a photo of Geoff & Ann on their wedding day. Not sure if the photo uploaded, but same one can be found under Geoff Seddon in seadogs

Where are you from: Vancouver

Re: Geoff Seddon

my last went off prematurely!!

Geoff was a great colleague ... excellent engineering knowledge ..practical and importantly in the shipbaord life a great companion and team player.

Cheers to Geoff :)

Where are you from: UK

Re: Geoff Seddon

The details for Geoff Seddon's memorial service are as follows :

July 8th, 2pm at Boal Chapel (his 70th bday)
Address: 1505 Lillooet Rd, North Vancouver, BC
Reception to follow at Queens Cross Pub in North Vancouver (2989 Lonsdale
Ave)