Open Forum

Please feel free to start or join in the post discussions but be aware that anonymous posts and posts that are deemed totally unacceptable will be deleted and you may be banned from posting in the future.
Seadogs Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
tracing friends

does anyone remember Mick or Micky Tulley served on SS Orsova in the 60s
please email me on wez1212@btopenworld.com
thanks

Where are you from: london

Re: tracing friends

hi

Hoping to trace any ship mates of my late father Thomas John Conkey, at sea from 1955- 64, 3rd engineer on the Patonga and I believe also the Stratheden or one of her sister ships.

Kind regards

Justin Conkey

Where are you from: UK

Hello Justin; I am trying to get information about a Thomas John Conkey, known as "Jack," born Kilkeel, County Down, 1922, Son of Thomas John Conkey and Margaret McLaughlin. Could this be your Thomas John Conkey or a relative? My e-mail address is: sheilawshanley@hotmail.com
Hope to hear from you at your earliest convenience.
Best Regards, Sheila.

Where are you from: County Meath, Ireland

Hello Justin,
Have just seen your Message. I am also trying to trace a Thomas John Conkey, born Kilkeel CO Down in 1922, may have been in Army or Navy. I know he died in 2008. Is this same person? WOuld appreciate you contacting me at your earliest convenience. My e-mail address would be best, in case I do not see reply. sheilawshanley@hotmail.com Many thanks.

Where are you from: Ireland