Return to Website

The Recovery Group Community Message Board

Please feel free to join the message forum discussions.

Forum: General Forum
Start a New Topic 
   Board|Threaded
Author
Comment
Has the Christian ODAT group folded?

I was a member of this group several years ago and am disappointed to see it's not listed under the ODAT groups. I did a search of the site and found the page for the Christian ODAT group and applied to join but haven't heard anything. Can I assume the page is out of date and the group has folded? TIA

Are you a member of TRG? Not yet!

Email  
Re: Has the Christian ODAT group folded?

Dear Allison,

In a group conscience several years ago, The Recovery Group made a decision to close the religious groups. They were wonderful groups for years and we were happy to give them a home. TRG's Christian Loop merged with Angels on Assignment and I feel sure that support group will meet your needs.

The address to join this group is AngelsOnAssignment-subscribe@yahoogroups.com. For more information, write the Coordinator, Terri, at AngelsonAssignment-owner@yahoogroups.com. Also, Lisa F., one of the other Trusted Servants of CHRISTIAN is leading TRG's WTS 12 Step Study this quarter. You can find her shares at
www.therecoverygroup.org/wts/index.html and clicking 2016 and Second Quarter.

Thanks for writing us. Here is the letter that went out to the Christian Group when the transfer was ongoing.

In loving service,
Mari
The Recovery Group
www.therecoverygroup.org

Subject:
♥ ♥ ♥ Transition Business ~ Please read and ask questions if there are any. :-) ♥ ♥ ♥

"TRGAdm@hotmail.com"

Reply-To:
~ A 12 Step Anonymous List For Compulsive Eaters ~

Date:
Tue, 7 May 2013 03:26:02 -0400

Dear Christian Members,

Terri and Linda have told us that everything is going smoothly with the transition for those of you who are planning to join the Angels on Assignment loop. These two Trusted Servants have given so much to this group over many years and because they are the Coordinators of AOA, you can expect the same dedication from them there.

To join Angels on Assignment, please send a blank Email to: AngelsOnAssignment-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

Later this week, we will transfer the members of this list to Journey to Recovery. While Journey to Recovery is a general sharing list and not a religious one specifically, you will find it a comfortable home to share about your physical, emotional and spiritual recovery. If you would like to read more about it, just click here. Sharon S. is the Coordinator of JTR and has been with The Recovery Group for as long as I can remember. I'm also a little partial to Journey because it started the whole Recovery Group and will soon be 20 years old.

If there are newcomers here, we would like to encourage you to join Newcomers to Recovery rather than be transferred to Journey to Recovery. Just click here if you would like to subscribe to that group and take part in our 4-Part Newcomer Program.

If you have questions about anything, don't hesitate to write to TRGAdm@TheRecoveryGroup.org, to Terri and Linda at AngelsonAssignments-owner@yahoogroups.com or me personally at Marisok@aol.com.

In loving service,
Mari and TRG's Committee
The Recovery Group
www.therecoverygroup.org

Are you a member of TRG? Yes

Get your own FREE Forum today! 
Report Content ·  · Web Calendars   Counters & Site Stats   Online Photo Albums   Cheap Domains 
powered by Powered by Bravenet bravenet.com