Return to Website

The Recovery Group Community Message Board

Please feel free to join the message forum discussions.

Forum: General Forum
Start a New Topic 
   Board|Threaded
Author
Comment
Meetings

I'm in the UK and most of the meeting times at http://www.therecoverygroup.org/meetings/index.html fall in the wee small hours for me. So I was hopeful when I saw there's a meeting on Sundays at 8 am ET, making it 1pm here for me. I'm in the meeting room and there's no-one there... Please can you help?

Are you a member of TRG? Not yet!

Email  
Re: Meetings

Hi Alison! The meeting on Sunday is at 8 PM EST. I do see on our website that it says 8 AM ET and I apologize for that but thank you for bringing that to our attention. I will get that corrected :) We have added a few more meetings during the week so I hope that you can find something that you possibly could attend.

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Love,
Brandi
TRG Message Board Coordinator

Are you a member of TRG? Yes

Email  

Hi Alison,

I too am from the UK and 3am for a meeting is a little difficult unfortunately isn't it, did you manage to find a meeting or on-line forum elsewhere?

Many Thanks
Sheryl

Email  

Dear Alison and Sheryl,

My name is Mari and I am a Trusted Servant of The Recovery Group. Thank you for alerting us that there needs to be some corrections in our meeting schedule. And thank you, Brandi, for taking good care of our message board.

We have meetings at 10:00 pm Eastern Time on Monday, Wednesday and Thursday and at 10:00 AM on Tuesday morning. Would this one work for our U.K. members.

If any of you would like to host a meeting, we could really use your service. Please write to me at Marisok@aol.com. I'd love to "meet" you.

I have checked our meetings page at www.therecoverygroup.org/meetings/index.html and see that everything is scheduled correctly except our Tuesday meeting at 10:00 in the morning that we just started this week.

Many thanks for writing.

In loving service,
Mari
The Recovery Group
www.therecoverygroup.org

Hi Mari,

I would be more than happy to host, the best time for me would be 8.30pm (GMT) in the evening.

I have only just started with the program though so wouldn't know what to do, if this is something you could explain and you are happy with a newbie hosting I am more happy :-)

Thanks
Sheryl

Email  

Hi - yes I've been going to online meetings at www.12step4coes.org

Alison

Email  

Hi Mari

Something is going wrong - this Forum is not being monitored - can you help please?

Are you a member of TRG? YES

Get your own FREE Forum today! 
Report Content ·  · Counters & Site Stats   Online Photo Albums   Free Guestbooks   Free Web Tools