Return to Website

The Recovery Group Community Message Board

Please feel free to join the message forum discussions.

Forum: General Forum
Start a New Topic 
   Board|Threaded
Author
Comment
Impossible to access to TRG meeting

Hi,

I attend TRG meeting every morning, but today when I get to the dorway I get the message page not available....

Can you help?

Thanks

Alessandra

Are you a member of TRG? yes

Re: Impossible to access to TRG meeting

Hi i am karen coe. I could not get in the oarecovery meeting at 8 am my time or the 12step4coes at 9 30am my time. What is up with starchat? Cannot get in!!

Email   I was trying to get into the 8 am meeting (oarecovery) and also the 12 step 4 coe meeting at 9 30 am. Cannot get in!!   Website

Dear Allesandra and Karen and others,

Firstly, I just checked with the Starchat team and there are some technical problems right now with Java and webtv and so you cannot use these avenues to access the meeting room. You can access the room by using a free downloadable program called mIRC.

I would like to clarify that this message board is part of TRG - The Recovery Group. Meetings in #OARecovery are no longer part of TRG, but rather independent meetings registered with OA.

Meetings in #12Step4COE never have been a part of TRG as far as I know. Difficulties associated with their meeting room should be addressed to them separately.

I was told that the problems should be fixed by tomorrow. Sorry for any inconvenience.

David
TRG Message Board Coordinator

Are you a member of TRG? Yes

Email  

I have been unable to access TRG meetings as well. I just tried today. I will continue trying. If it doesn't work, I'll go to StarChat and see if they can help.

Thanks David and all the great folks at TRG!

Love in Recovery,
Katherine

Email  
Get your own FREE Forum today! 
Report Content ·  · Web Calendars   Counters & Site Stats   Free Guestbooks   Cheap Domains