Welcome to the Austin Seven Friends web site and forum

As announced earlier, this forum with it's respective web address will go offline within the next days!
Please follow the link to our new forum

http://www.austinsevenfriends.co.uk/forum

and make sure, you readjust your link button to the new address!

Welcome Austin seven Friends
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Attempting to trace fathers old car - 1935 A7 Saloon NG6085

Hello Forum. I don't own an Austin 7, but I am interested to see if I can locate an Austin 7 that my father owned as his first car. I am wondering if anyone in the forum may be able to assist?

Intrigued after talking about our first cars, a bit of searching on the internet shows that this car is still about and is taxed. Having checked the register on the A7CA website it is registered but with no specific club, hence I have been emailing clubs and am posting on this forum in the hope someone may recognise the car. I would love to be able to surprise my father by introducing him to its current owner and I'm sure they may also be interested in filling in a bit of its history from the years my father owned the vehicle.

The car is an Austin 7 1934 saloon, registration NG6085. Interestingly dad remembers it as blue/black though it appears to have changed colour to green/black at some time.

I appreciate that you may not be able to pass on the contact details of the current owner, but if the current owner is known to anyone on the forum and if they would like to meet a former owner of this vehicle, please do feel free to pass my email address on. It would be fantastic if we could get in contact.

Best regards,
Duncan Hobbs