Welcome to the Austin Seven Friends web site and forum

As announced earlier, this forum with it's respective web address will go offline within the next days!
Please follow the link to our new forum

http://www.austinsevenfriends.co.uk/forum

and make sure, you readjust your link button to the new address!

Welcome Austin seven Friends
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Beaulieu preparation in full swing!

photo IMG_9544_zpsd7081sn9.jpg

Re: Beaulieu preparation in full swing!

Well done, Chris. The Beaulieu rally organising team looks forward to seeing the PWA7C line-up at the rally. Happy travels, Ian Nelson

I am still worried about my Beaulieu preparations as I have not received any communication from the 750 club. I sent my cheque off the first week in May. I e-mailed Ian and Nicky but Ian's mail failed to be delivered three times . I phoned twice and was told on the second call that my cheque had been cashed. It does not show as such on my account. Ian,can you please confirm that I will be sent the tickets? Unfortunately my land line was hit by lightning so my personal wi-fi is down but I will be keeping up with e-mails at Hot Spots.

In the same position, and aware of another too. Similarly, cheque not cashed and no response to email.

Perhaps if someone with knowledge is reading this they could issue an update?

I noticed the 750 don't send out entry forms anymore. It's all on the inter thingy.

I've had no spare time to chase there site. Print a form And work out payments etc.

So I'll pay on entry this year.

Is putting everything on the inter thingy to catch all the youngsters coming inter austin 7s

Personally I find it off putting, a form through the post invites everyone.

Tony.

Thought it was just me, has anyone received anything from the 750 club? I will not be happy if relegated to a side field for being a late entry.

Hi Peter,
I will be going to the 750 club office on Tuesday 19, and will spend the day stuffing envelopes with tickets and final instructions. We always send out tickets 7-10 days before the rally. Cheques are normally processed in the 7-10 days before the rally.
I will make a note to look out for your entry - I didn't receive an email from you.
Hope this helps,
Ian

Hi Tony,
If you send me an email with your email address, I will add you to my email list and will email you a form for next year. If you'd like me to post you an entry form for this year's rally, I am happy to do so promptly 1st class.
As you may have seen from another reply, I'll be sending out tickets from the 750 club office this Tuesday.
With postage now so expensive, I can't justify spending £150-200 on postage and envelopes and printing entry forms to 200+ people, not to mention the time that would take me.
Anyone clever enough to read this excellent Forum is surely clever enough to receive an email from me with an entry form attached.
I hope this explanation helps and I look forward to seeing you at Beaulieu.
Best wishes,
Ian
ian.s.nelson@btinternet.com
Mobile: 07803 888585

Thanks for the update Ian.

Nick

Ian, very grateful for your prompt reply to my E-mail re the failure of my message to you via the published e-mail address on the Beaulieu poster. I didn't spot the "met" instead of "net". I wonder how many e-mails have gone adrift?
I look forward to receiving my tickets. Thanks.

I still have not received anything.

Mine arrived on Wednesday morning.

Presumably I can just pay on the day if I just want to have a look around rather than enter? Do I need to take any paperwork, or will my cash do all the talking?

Andy

Ian Nelson is temporarily out of contact and ask me to post this reply to you Nigel.

Dear "Nigel in Brittany",
If you haven't received your tickets, it's better to contact me directly. I make my email address and mobile number clear for all to see.
ian.s.nelson@btinternet.com
I can then check if you are on the entry list, or resolve any problem.
Regards,
Ian

Thanks Nick , I have emailed Ian.

Looking forward to seeing many Friends over the weekend.

The 'Sports & Racers' display is shaping up to be pretty spectacular!

Hi Andy,
Yes, you can just turn up on the day and pay cash, £15 per adult.
Regards,
Ian