Welcome to the Austin Seven Friends web site and forum

As announced earlier, this forum with it's respective web address will go offline within the next days!
Please follow the link to our new forum

http://www.austinsevenfriends.co.uk/forum

and make sure, you readjust your link button to the new address!

Welcome Austin seven Friends
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Magneto Repairs

I had a first class work on mine (french SEV) done by bill@brightsparkmagnetos.com.
He's in Normandy but works with the british mother company brightsparkmagnetos.com
Highly recommended

Renaud's recommendation absolutely seconded. Very efficient service. Was given an early assessment of problems and work to be undertaken, was kept informed of progress and 'involved' in decision making etc. Top man, Bill...

hth...

Thanks once again for all your recommendations. I will probably get in touch with Tony holder as he's my most local but the last two entries 'backing the same horse' so to speak, seem particularly tempting, especially as it's really no big deal sending even heavy and delicate things now. Regards James

Any insurance you buy with most delivery services will probably be useless.
Be careful.

I have had 1 magneto done by Tony Holder and was informed he was retiring. He recommended Steve Marks at www.themagnetoguys.co.uk and I have had a further 3 done by Steve and am quite satisfied regards Russell