Welcome to the Austin Seven Friends web site and forum

As announced earlier, this forum with it's respective web address will go offline within the next days!
Please follow the link to our new forum

http://www.austinsevenfriends.co.uk/forum

and make sure, you readjust your link button to the new address!

Welcome Austin seven Friends
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Family Touring of Northern Spain and France in a Chummy and trailer - Summer 2016...

Sorry, brain fade! The cable car is at Fuente de.

Re: Family Touring of Northern Spain and France in a Chummy and trailer - Summer 2016...

What a wonderful story, what a wonderful family, thanks for that write up!

Well done R, again!
We spent some weeks touring France this summer but with barely a sight of the sun. Our crime? Using a modern car, so beware, someone is taking note. But places like Monpazier that you photoed made it all worthwhile.
Where next Ruairidh?

What a trip. It will remain happy memories for all I'm sure but the girls especially. Well done and many thanks for the tale with pictures.

Austineering at it's best. Good show R

A truly inspiring account of a great adventure, we both approve of Kevin's choice of malt.

well done R,

fantastic right up and pics.

if the girls get too big you can always take 2 x 7s next time. 5 will go into 2 fine. spare room for a cooler as well.

is it just me or do the pictures of the rosengarts, make them look like toy pedal cars. perhaps its just there colours.

enjoyed reading this thread, and i dont do alot of reading

tony

Congratulations on a truly inspiring trip with your family and the Chummy. Your account of it here has been splendid and your photographs were superb as always. Thank you for sharing.

Bryan.

amazed to find The Guardian has picked up on this momentous trip. Good on them.

Ha! Love it :)

Even Jenna Coleman prefers a Chummy to a Box Saloon it seems! Sensible girl.

Simon

Fantastic to read your France holiday in your Chummy with the family. Reminds us of our Tour de France effort when ten Aussie A7's packed in two shipping containers came over to join the 750 Club event. We were in my '29 sports for five weeks travelling in France, England, Wales and Scotland with all our gear stuffed in the tail - so hot (even for Oz standard).

How fantastic to hear from you Ronnie - I remember your visit well!

Photos of your trip would be very interesting to see.