Welcome to the Austin Seven Friends web site and forum

As announced earlier, this forum with it's respective web address will go offline within the next days!
Please follow the link to our new forum

http://www.austinsevenfriends.co.uk/forum

and make sure, you readjust your link button to the new address!

Welcome Austin seven Friends
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: MOT Histories On-line

According to my son, there is also a Vehicle Smart app giving similar info but with pretty colours...
Colin

Easy to find some concerning stuff on this mot information. I randomly put in the details of a car in the street (not an Austin). One year he had an advisory for slight play in a track rod end. The following year, and 11,000 miles on, it failed for the same track rod end.
Something as vital as a track rod end seems an odd thing to just advise on. And clearly nothing happened when he was advised.

Colin Morgan
According to my son, there is also a Vehicle Smart app giving similar info but with pretty colours...
Colin

First Class App many thanks Colin

I have seen something similar on a car I was considering buying: two years running there was an advisory on the same steering joint ... then nothing for two years, and the fifth year it was a failure! Two thoughts: the car was not sympathetically maintained, and the one (or two) of the garages involved didn't check thoroughly!