Welcome to the Austin Seven Friends web site and forum

As announced earlier, this forum with it's respective web address will go offline within the next days!
Please follow the link to our new forum

http://www.austinsevenfriends.co.uk/forum

and make sure, you readjust your link button to the new address!

Welcome Austin seven Friends
This Forum is Locked
1 2 3 4
Author
Comment
Re: The younger me and my Austin 7

Robin Boyce
Well Paul, you started this thread, so if you haven't seen enough of that van and your hair style, here you are again (right) with your 1st Seven and your brother peeping over the van, with his 1st Seven too, the 1930 Mulliner and also the current Mrs Mike Tebbett. He keeps threatening to restore her, the Mulliner; please have a word with him will you. On the road to Beaulieu I think.
 photo Misc A7s_zpswhuainpy.jpg

ooo - yeh - & thats was her brand new MGB in the background [he married well, you know]

Re: The younger me and my Austin 7

Bill Sheehan writes:

Hi again R. If you don't mind could you post this old photo for me please, with the following caption -
Just to prove I haven't always been biased toward Sevens, here's a shot from the early Sixties of a special built from a Big Seven that had a rotted-out body. In spite of Oz's hot weather we still had plenty of mud! The car was standard and the nosepiece was from my Speedway Midget. After a couple of Observed Section trials I took pity on the rescue teams and withdrew from comps - it was so heavy. Cheers, Bill

photo Bill 1 jpeg_zpsqunmpisg.jpg

1 2 3 4