Welcome to the Austin Seven Friends web site and forum

As announced earlier, this forum with it's respective web address will go offline within the next days!
Please follow the link to our new forum

http://www.austinsevenfriends.co.uk/forum

and make sure, you readjust your link button to the new address!

Welcome Austin seven Friends
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
NEC Classic Motor Show

The Pre War Austin Seven Club Limited will, once again, be exhibiting at the Classic Motor Show, The NEC, Birmingham. 11 - 13 November.

We may be found in HALL 4, STAND 455.

Amongst the Sevens exhibited will be a rare example of a fully restored Military Tourer, together with our usual selection of books and Seven regalia for sale.

Please do look us up, you will be assured of a warm welcome!

Re: NEC Classic Motor Show

See you Friday morning Chris!

The Midlands Austin Seven Club Ltd will also be displaying at the NEC, Hall 4 stand 855. We look forward to meeting friends old and new.

Well, I have just returned from the NEC Classic Car Show, said hello to Chris and have to say the Austin Seven fraternity has done us all proud, with some smashing cars on display...including sevens on other stands and an interesting RP barn find.

The Military Tourer on the PWA7C stand really is worth a look, a lovely type R, a very smart RP including a Tickford! But be aware, it's not a cheap day out...30 odd quid entry fee today (£25 at the weekend) then they sting you 12 quid to park...I won't mention the price of refreshments, you might have to have a lie down!

Nevertheless, it's a great show.

I gather there is a very nice AVJ van on display. A lot of my steamy friends seem to like it very much