Welcome to the Austin Seven Friends web site and forum

As announced earlier, this forum with it's respective web address will go offline within the next days!
Please follow the link to our new forum

http://www.austinsevenfriends.co.uk/forum

and make sure, you readjust your link button to the new address!

Welcome Austin seven Friends
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Waterski special

Hi Martin, I checked everything that was checkable for that one vendor, completed listings, current listings, sold items but I could only find that one car, ARD 584 ??

Ian Mc.

AUE 525

Andrew Cooke

Strangely Andrew, nothing of the 2 or possibly 3 sales (!!) of AUE525 show up in my search. They were all in 2015 so maybe eBay has a time limit on its search parameters??

All I can find is listings of ARD584 on 4 separate occasions. 20/09, 16/10, 31/10, and 7/11 of 2016.

Ian Mc.

Ian McGowan
Andrew Cooke

Strangely Andrew, nothing of the 2 or possibly 3 sales (!!) of AUE525 show up in my search. They were all in 2015 so maybe eBay has a time limit on its search parameters??

All I can find is listings of ARD584 on 4 separate occasions. 20/09, 16/10, 31/10, and 7/11 of 2016.

Ian Mc.

I only found that one through the link off this site, and no luck finding the others that didn't have water skis but clearly fell out of the same stable. I hadn't considered that there was more than one waterski special until I read the comments above, just a number of 'Leeds' specials. So, yes, it looks like Ebay only keeps limited history.

Andy