Welcome to the Austin Seven Friends web site and forum

As announced earlier, this forum with it's respective web address will go offline within the next days!
Please follow the link to our new forum

http://www.austinsevenfriends.co.uk/forum

and make sure, you readjust your link button to the new address!

Welcome Austin seven Friends
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: seven county austins is for sale

I'm personally very sad to hear that Tony.

Ian Mc.

Ian McGowan

Ian Mc.

I agree with that sentiment.

Very sad to hear that Tony, purely on a selfish level as I for one have had excellent service from you over the years.
I'll still be in touch for used spares and I wish you all the best and maybe a slightly quieter life in future.
Regards, Brian

Don't worry lads.

Don't feel sorry.

As I can't give the new spares my full attension, it means someone gets a fantastic chance to expand it. And make the most out of it.

And for me I get to sort out all the second hand parts that need my attension.

It could be a win win for everyone.

Tony.

I sincerely hope someone takes this on, I use Tony and his main competitors, but feel it is a sad day when we lose an established supplier.

Ruairidh Dunford
Ian McGowan

Ian Mc.

I agree with that sentiment.

Me too!

I think that we all share your sentiment.....

Good luck with the sale Tony!

Good to see you on Sunday Tony, very best wishes for your future plans.

Hi Tony,

As a new old chap to the world of A7 ownership, I've come a little late to your party. However, as someone who has received prompt attention to all my queries and quite excellent product service from you, I am well placed to add my sincerest thanks and best wishes to you and your wife with everything you get up to in the future.

I'm sure you will never become a stranger to the A7 fraternity,

Bill

I hope you dont loose touch with Austin Sevens entirely, maybe you will come along to a few rallys. A chance to put your feet up and drive a Seven more often. Enjoy your retirement.

Hi Tony, sad to read that you may be slimming down you business, but if you end up with time on your side, I can always get you a ticket too watch the Swan's look's like we will be playing you next season S&P

Hi Tony

Have always enjoyed your posts. Always succinct, not even capitals, a neat touch. But I am far from the action and curious about the quarry casting aspect. Can you tell us more please. Is this a range of Seven or other auto castings. Do you arrange or do?

Thank you all so far for your replies.

Alan I won't be retiring yet, but yes will put my feet up more. And take the cars to different rallies.

I haven't been able to do a juggle yet, more a London to Brighton. And worst of all I haven't done a land speed record on bonnaville salt flats.

Bob, I tend to find if the spell check on the I pad can't be bothered to correct me. Then I don't realy bother to check myself

I have made a good start to the stock take, and this is were it perhaps surprises me over what I've made, but isn't on the web or in stall trays.

Thanks Tony

Ps, Stuart you may yet be right about the footie.

Fair play Tony, I hope someone comes along and has this good opportunity to expand the new a7 parts, Us for one and as a group the midshires group would like to thank you for all you've done to keep our cars on the road with parts, Will always purchase off yourself for used parts as and when needed, I wish you and 7 county austins all the best in the foreseeable future and thanks once again Joe

thanks joe,

as you know you are always welcome round here.

and you will know how long the supersports has been off the road, so about time i got some time back to give it my full attension.

tony

You do a great job Tony and I hope the sale works out well for you !
Cheers - john