Welcome to the Austin Seven Friends web site and forum

As announced earlier, this forum with it's respective web address will go offline within the next days!
Please follow the link to our new forum

http://www.austinsevenfriends.co.uk/forum

and make sure, you readjust your link button to the new address!

Welcome Austin seven Friends
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Car Trimmer southampton / south coast area

Ruairidh, I think i might have fathomed where the confusion is. At the start when they pick up the car it is interspersed with a piece in Sepia of another car (RL7245?) static and driving about and its interior. This seems to be a Clifton, again as far as I can see. As far as I can make out the shots of the car as it came out of the garage match with the car at the end, bound steering wheel, trafficators etc.
Here's a link to the Episode.

RL7245 from 3:37 to 4:14, YW9798 out of the garage before and after that.

I cannot however claim to be an expert, so you may already have noticed the example car and are seeing something that someone with a bit more knowledge than I would spot.

On the original topic, another recommendation for Gail Hodgson here, she did a great job on my dads hood and side screens.

Ruairidh Dunford

Can I ask you (and others who might have seen it as well) do you think the car used at the end is actually the same car? I think not - quite different in fact.

If it was I didn't notice ! But I'm quite unfamiliar with the 12/4..Can't think why they (TV) would do that..

Thanks Timothy - I will look again.