Welcome to the Austin Seven Friends web site and forum

As announced earlier, this forum with it's respective web address will go offline within the next days!
Please follow the link to our new forum

http://www.austinsevenfriends.co.uk/forum

and make sure, you readjust your link button to the new address!

Welcome Austin seven Friends
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
A 7 Saloon - Numberplate WD 4305

Good day, I found some photos with the A 7 and the number plate WD 4305. The former owner still lives and has good memories of her Austin Seven time. She would like to see the car again. In the Surviving Chassis Register, I found that the car is registered.
I myself drive BMW DIXI and am in the 750 MC Club.
It would be nice if you could help me.
Best greetings from Düsseldorf - Helmut Kasimirowicz

Re: A 7 Saloon - Numberplate WD 4305

Hi Helmut,

All I can tell you about the car is that it's listed on the UK Government DVLA database and is currently taxed for use on the road up until November 2017 - as you're no doubt aware it's an August 1932 RN saloon, now maroon in colour.

The A7CA chassis register suggests it's owned by a member of the Pre War Austin 7 Club. Hopefully others on the forum may know the current owner.

Jeff.

Location: Almost but not quite, the far North East of England

Helmut , Jeff,

The car is not our database so we cannot assist.

Chris - PWA7C Limited

Good Afternoon Helmut, try contacting the Austin Seven Clubs Association. They could put a note in their next magazine which may get a more helpful response, particularly if the Austin is still in active use by a club member. Good luck.

Back in 1996, WD 4305 was owned by a regular poster on this Forum. I'm pretty sure he still has it. No doubt he'll pick this thread up in due course.

Steve

photo P1020918.jpg
Steve is correct.My dad and I purchased her at the last PWA7C rally at Staunton Harold in 1972 her owners drove her down from Leeds for the event.
This was my second 7 having caught the bug at 14.As you can see she shares the garage with good company.It would great to contact a previous owner.

Have you painted her Dave? The last time I can remember seeing WD 4305 was on one of Malcolm's runs that finished on the Scottish borders and I'm sure the colour was all over maroon then. Don't ask me what year that was though....!

Steve

2012 Pennine Run?

Thank you! I will send you an email with a picture.
Helmut

I did the 2008 Pennine run and 2009 Coast to coast with WD.The car was last painted in 1976,black over maroon Steve.