Welcome to the Austin Seven Friends web site and forum

As announced earlier, this forum with it's respective web address will go offline within the next days!
Please follow the link to our new forum

http://www.austinsevenfriends.co.uk/forum

and make sure, you readjust your link button to the new address!

Welcome Austin seven Friends
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: arif malek SPAM

There must be a way for the moderator to bar any posts from this individual, but I would hate to have that dammed CAPCHA? back.

So who is the active moderator on this site now?

It's not Mac any longer as he is not very well. Jason comes and goes very occasionally and quite honestly shows little interest - Sorry, but that is how it is.

I really think someone new who has the knowledge necessary to maintain it should take over - Unfortunately that is not me but there must be someone out there?

Unless someone steps up to the plate it may go the same way as the late lamented Aussie site.

I thought either Austin Harris or R Dunford were doing it.

I, and two others, remove spam when we see it.

We do this regularly so there is no need to post seperately about it however.

The Captcha was, reluctantly, removed by the Webmaster a few months back because it was causing some regular contributors problems in posting.

The new site, being developed by the Webmaster, will overcome all of these issues and more.

Jason will let you all know when the Webmaster is ready to make the switch. Until then ignore the SPAM and enjoy posting about Sevens, we will continue to hoover, when required.

Thanks very much for the clarification R; I promise to ignore it in future!
Brian

Thank you for your help Brian