Welcome to the Austin Seven Friends web site and forum

As announced earlier, this forum with it's respective web address will go offline within the next days!
Please follow the link to our new forum

http://www.austinsevenfriends.co.uk/forum

and make sure, you readjust your link button to the new address!

Welcome Austin seven Friends
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
BSA bantam

Hello all I used to be on here with a ruby and found this a great site I've bought bsa bantam rolling frame Iam looking for a complete engine I know that classic car people also have motorbikes so I hope you don't mind me posting here if anybody's got one please let me know

Re: BSA bantam

If you can't find an engine I've seen a couple which have had Honda T125 engines fitted. Apparently the mountings line up neatly and you can make a tidy trials special….

Yes that's a option do you know which engine they use be nice to keep it old school cheers ,rae

Rae the engine you require depends on the model of Bantam. The D1 with plunger rear end had a 125cc engine. The D3 with swinging arm was a 150 and I believe the later ones were 175cc. I had a D3 way back in the 60s. The D1s were the ones used by the GPO for the telegram lads.

Location: Gard, France 30960. Used to be Languedoc-Roussillon but now it's Occitanie

I am selling a 175cc Bantam, which I have not used for a few years, if you are interested in a complete, respectable one.

Hello what sort of money probably out off my budget