Welcome to the Austin Seven Friends web site and forum

As announced earlier, this forum with it's respective web address will go offline within the next days!
Please follow the link to our new forum

http://www.austinsevenfriends.co.uk/forum

and make sure, you readjust your link button to the new address!

Welcome Austin seven Friends
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: A7CA Officer Vacancies...

Just to provide a short update to this posting. I have received a nomination for the position of Chairman but am still in need of nominations for the post of vice-chair and Advertising Manager. Can I encourage you all to think about this either for yourself or someone you know in your Club with the necessary enthusiasm and drive to take on a post. Nominations will close at the end of Feb giving me time to circulate details of nominees for consideration prior to the AGM on April 9th.

If anyone would like to discuss this in any greater detail as to roles and responsibilities and the amount of work involved, please do get in touch..

Hugh

Re: A7CA Officer Vacancies...

Just a brief update.

The only vacancy that we are yet to receive any expressions of interest in is that of the Advertising Manager. This post is mainly administrative and provides a point of contact for Advertisers in the Grey Mag and a link between them and the Editor, raising invoices etc (please refer back to the Job Description in the first post in this thread) The current incumbent is more than willing to provide support to the new person during the handover period.

Please give some thought to this vacancy and encourage anyone you know who you think suitable for the post to get in touch..

thanks, in advance..

Hugh