Welcome to the Austin Seven Friends web site and forum

As announced earlier, this forum with it's respective web address will go offline within the next days!
Please follow the link to our new forum

http://www.austinsevenfriends.co.uk/forum

and make sure, you readjust your link button to the new address!

Welcome Austin seven Friends
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Hillclimb Venue/dates 2017

Surprisingly my wife is asking me to get organised this year with all the events I want to attend.
Advice please, which isthe best hillclimb to see, Prescott or Shelsley Walsh perhaps both and of course the meeting which most 7 would be competing.
Being from the south never been before, accommodation help would also be appreciated.

Regards Clive

Sunny Surrey

Re: Hillclimb Venue/dates 2017

Clive both are good events but if your looking to see A7's specifically have a look on the web site a couple of weeks before and they will list the cars racing. If you look on the Pre-War A7 club you can see were the Bert Hadley Championship goes and the numbers attending. Or look at the results from last year which will give a flavour of what cars attend.

Lots of other 2017 hill climb venues as well such as Loton park,Wiscombe, Gurston Down and Chateau Impney

Check out these to get a flavour of each location

Prescott

Loton

Wiscombe

Gurston

should result in 500 A7 photos at various events

There are more! but the search limit is 500

Enjoy your weekends and don't get sunburnt

David

My accommodation arrangements tend to be last moment (for reasons beyond my control) but I can tell you that, for both Prescott and Shelsley, you would be well advised to book as early as you can if you want to be closer than half an hour's drive away.

Regards, Stuart

Thanks everyone for your information, now I can fill in my calendar.
Regards Clive

May I just point out, Clive, that at present the Pre War Austin Seven Club's website ( www.pwa7c.co.uk ) does not show the 2017 Bert Hadley Championship programme. We have a preliminary one but this is yet to be confirmed and should be published very soon.