To get a quick overview of all the messages click on

" Switch to Threaded style "

Forum: Welcome Austin seven Friends
Start a New Topic 
   Board|Threaded
Author
Comment
VSCC Wiscombe Devon hill climb 7 May

Just to give info that Cliff Adams aged 92 will be competing in a 7 special and daughter in same car....son in law in Riley 12/4 special.
I and a group of others hope to be running the class 13 to 16 paddock.

Dennis

Email  
Re: VSCC Wiscombe Devon hill climb 7 May

Cliff is a really nice gentleman, He has been driving the special for a few years now. I have met him a few times when competing in the same class
I will be at Wiscombe in my type 65.

Email  

Are dogs allowed on site?

Email  

Dave,
I was wondering the same. Had a look at the Wiscombe website. Seems that dogs are not allowed in spectator enclosures when the track is in use. However they are admitted during the lunch break if on a lead. They are allowed in the car park on a lead at all times.
Hope this helps.
Alan

Email  

Quote: Austin in the shed
Are dogs allowed on site?

Very definitely not for obvious safety reasons at this speed event and any motor speed/racing event.

Email  

Quote: Alan Osborne
Dave,
I was wondering the same. Had a look at the Wiscombe website. Seems that dogs are not allowed in spectator enclosures when the track is in use. However they are admitted during the lunch break if on a lead. They are allowed in the car park on a lead at all times.
Hope this helps.
Alan

This is quoted on Wiscombe's own website as Alan says,It also says most meetings £8 VSCC £15

Email  

And definitely no drones allowed.
The last time I was there proceedings had to be suspended a couple of times while the culprit was apprehended.
Adrian.

Email