Welcome to the Austin Seven Friends web site and forum

As announced earlier, this forum with it's respective web address will go offline within the next days!
Please follow the link to our new forum

http://www.austinsevenfriends.co.uk/forum

and make sure, you readjust your link button to the new address!

Welcome Austin seven Friends
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Insurance renewal notifications

I would advise all with renewed policies to check their cover,I just returned from driving my son's Ford something or other,and for some reason decided to confirm that I was covered on my Seven's policy.Shocked to find that this years paperwork, unlike previous years,has NO mention that the policy holder may also drive other cars. I was covered on the wife's modern policy but what if I wasn't? could have been an impounded car and points with a fine. I've e-mailed RH with my concerns, but thought others should also check their own positions.

Back in February 2017 I asked RH to include my son as a driver on my seven insurance. This they did and a few days later the new paperwork arrived only to have omitted his name from the Certificate of Insurance. I advise everyone to check there policy documents when you receive them.

John Mason

Just had a phone call from Rachel at RH who apologised for the omission of the additional vehicle section. I was covered but the paragraph had been missed by a computer glitch. She did advise that in any case we should always check our policies when they arrive. A new correct certificate is now on its way.