Welcome to the Austin Seven Friends web site and forum

As announced earlier, this forum with it's respective web address will go offline within the next days!
Please follow the link to our new forum

http://www.austinsevenfriends.co.uk/forum

and make sure, you readjust your link button to the new address!

Welcome Austin seven Friends
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
George Hall Edinburgh

Probably well known here but with such a nice one some redundency will not harm:

http://www.carandclassic.co.uk/car/C804987

By the way my mother in law surname is Hall which is quite common here in western Brittany from a very old immigration.

Renaud

Re: George Hall Edinburgh

Hi Renaud
Hope you are well.
It would be great to meet up with you in June I am attending the ABVA Tour de Bretagne.

Interesting that there would be Halls in Brittany, my Mother's surname was Hall and she came from Northumberland so maybe they went to Brittany for the sun and no coal mining.

Hi Gez,
No I won't though I could maybe make a visit to Kerlouan on sunday
Cheers,
Renaud

Mark McKibbin
Interesting that there would be Halls in Brittany, my Mother's surname was Hall and she came from Northumberland so maybe they went to Brittany for the sun and no coal mining.

I believe I read that this immigration is centuries old (far before brexit ) but that should be verified.
If you are interested I join THIS MAP which shows that it is a very predominantly "finistérienne" (29) population. This means they came from "the other side"!
I apologize for I sensibly deviate from the strictly 7 topic there. We could maybe resume this privately Mark? Would you have a similar map for GB by chance?
Renaud

This is very interesting, even if off topic.
I just entered in my own name (Hutchings) and was surprised to find several.
Brian