Welcome to the Austin Seven Friends web site and forum

As announced earlier, this forum with it's respective web address will go offline within the next days!
Please follow the link to our new forum

http://www.austinsevenfriends.co.uk/forum

and make sure, you readjust your link button to the new address!

Welcome Austin seven Friends
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
classiccar4you Austin 7 archive?

some good images in this Austin album, although difficult to overview them all without pottering through them slowly!
http://www.classiccar4you.com/classic-cars-gallery/?album=127&gallery=63&pid=2578

anyone know who put it up, as its clearly good archival material on supersports and the like, as well as ?racing mods at the end of the images.

Re: classiccar4you Austin 7 archive?

Terms of Use

Using images from classiccar4you.com

All of the images on this website are the copyright of classiccar4you.com. Images may not be used or downloaded
from this website without our permission, and the payment of an agreed fee. All images are sold on a rights managed
basis and may not be kept on file. A quote will be provided for the usage specified in the original sale agreement and
no other use will be permitted.

For more information please contactinfo@classiccar4you.com.

Just watch the small print!

Interesting. I wasn't going to use them - just they ARE a good set of images to look at!

The Austin ones look like John Sutton's images.

A cartographer friend of mine explained a very simple approach to gaining intellectual property rights over old images that are outside of copyright. They make a very small detail change and then the "new" image is theirs.

It wouldn't suprise me if this is the case here, so there's potential for small details to be slightly different to previous images... Not a problem if it is the drivers goggles but not entirely helpful if it is the number of rivits or size of press studs!

Many of the Austin 7 pictures are available elsewhere on the web, and can be downloaded for free, it seems to be common practise to take pictures from places like Flickr and use them on web sites, a couple of my pictures from Shelsley Walsh ended up on a French Austin 7 site!