Welcome to the Austin Seven Friends web site and forum

As announced earlier, this forum with it's respective web address will go offline within the next days!
Please follow the link to our new forum

http://www.austinsevenfriends.co.uk/forum

and make sure, you readjust your link button to the new address!

Welcome Austin seven Friends
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Lovely genuine Austin light 12 ascot for sale

I thought I would post here if any interest in my fathers and his mates 1934 Austin light 12 ascot for sale which was restored by themselves back in the early 90s, Very genuine car they have both made the decision to sell as it doesn't get used as it should therefore its time to find it a new home very reluctantly, serious enquires only can be viewed by appointment in the Hinckley area of Leicestershire, Been used for weddings and pleasure, will come with 12 months mot as peace of mind for new owner, any enquires on here I shall pass on to my dad and his mate iv been asked by my dad to advertise it, Very pretty car starts stops drives as it should, lovely full brown leather interior including door cards, correct dials, sliding sunroof,have old buff log book

Re: Lovely genuine Austin light 12 ascot for sale

photo austin 12 1.jpg

photo austin 12.jpg

photo austin 12 2.jpg

Hi Jo,

Good luck with the sale.

It's been a long time since I've seen the twelve.

Last time would probably be over 10 years ago at the collage. Maybe even 15.

We really need another austin only club night, so the cars get used more.

Tony.

cheers tony hope things with you and 7ca are all good, will be a shame to see the car go but doesn't get used as it should and think they have made the decision that its time to find it another loving home, if you know anyone whos looking for a nice 12 point them in our direction! will be at wollaton in the ulster rep looking forward to it as not had it out this year yet, don't know where the time seems to go and what with a little one on the way in august its been all go,

Jo,

Will see you at woolly.

If you want the twelve advertised free on our site.

Let me know.

People who check what's for sale realise the cars that are put on there are the best available.

they don't sell first week, but once people see they can't get better for less.

Tony.

For sale £12500 01455 632049 or 0116 2772438