Welcome to the Austin Seven Friends web site and forum

As announced earlier, this forum with it's respective web address will go offline within the next days!
Please follow the link to our new forum

http://www.austinsevenfriends.co.uk/forum

and make sure, you readjust your link button to the new address!

Welcome Austin seven Friends
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Genuine Horn fitted to the Ulster

Thanks Ian,

If you've the time, can you explain what critical step I missed ? Once I was capable of loading photos and now, like some other things, I'm not !

Because it's such a good 'production line' photo I've thought of posting it under a separate entry such as 'Factory production photographs' to help restorers but doubt that there are many let alone any such close-up revealing photos, what do you and others think ? The main idea would be to help chaps see what cars looked like at their birth but as implied, I can't remember seeing any similar certainly close-up photos. You can imagine how gob-smacked I was when I first saw it. James

quote "Thanks Ian,

If you've the time, can you explain what critical step I missed ? Once I was capable of loading photos and now, like some other things, I'm not !"

James, all I did was add *img& in front of your link, and */img& at the end of your link.

I have had to post as above to prevent it being seen as a photo post. In actual fact substitute [ for the * and ] for the &

Ian Mc.