Welcome to the Austin Seven Friends web site and forum

As announced earlier, this forum with it's respective web address will go offline within the next days!
Please follow the link to our new forum

http://www.austinsevenfriends.co.uk/forum

and make sure, you readjust your link button to the new address!

Welcome Austin seven Friends
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Bob Cross

I am very sorry to have to report that Bob Cross, Secretary of the Austin Seven Owners' Club (London) and of the Kent Centre, passed away on Friday 16th June. He had bravely battled against cancer for some months.
I have known Bob and his family for over 30 years and regarded him as a very good friend and one of the most enthusiastic Austineers you could meet. He will be greatly missed.
Our sympathies to Sylvia, his sons Stuart and Neil and granddaughter Lara.

Re: Bob Cross

Very sorry to hear that Dave.

I can't claim to have been a close friend of Bob, but must have known him for the best part of 40 years. A true Austin enthusiast and a thoroughly nice man. He selflessly gave so much of his time to the Austin Seven movement and surely will be sorely missed. My condolences to his Family,and all his friends in the Owners Club.

sorry to here that dave,

i liked bob.

a huge amount of the austin 7 movement is due to him.

he will be missed by a lot of people.

tony

So sorry to hear this news

A true gentleman who will be missed

I too was sorry to read Dave's news. I enjoyed reading Bob's handy workshop hints and although we never met I got the impression from others that he was a great and helpful mate. Cheers, Bill

Very sorry to hear this news. Many will have known and appreciated Bob's help and advice, and particularly the invaluable "Red Directory". My thought are with family and friends at this sad time.

Lovely man, bless his family.

Nick