Welcome to the Austin Seven Friends web site and forum

As announced earlier, this forum with it's respective web address will go offline within the next days!
Please follow the link to our new forum

http://www.austinsevenfriends.co.uk/forum

and make sure, you readjust your link button to the new address!

Welcome Austin seven Friends
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Beaulieu thefts

Jack, I can only agree with your words.

If nobody minds I'm going to open another thread for beaulieu.

If you could all re adress your opinions there.

Perhaps we could get some input from the 750mc.

I know IAN has answered or listed threads before.

Perhaps if there are enough people in favour of a move, then we will get through to them.

Tony.

It only takes one.

Hi both, sorry to hear about your theft, but no doubt if you see this person again you will be able to "explain" the errors of his way. As for fitting camera's that seems to be a very good idea and unfortunately is the way to go no doubt next time we approach your stall we will have to comb our hair and have a smile on our face.

S&P

Another suggestion as an alternative to Beaulieu could be Donington Park racing circuit. The 750MC have their offices there. They have classic car clubs in the centre for the Historic meeting, which could be used for camping. There is already a campsite attached to the hotel next door. Maybe it could be combined with a 750MC race meeting with an A7 race. There is the museum on site, and an airport next door to encourage overseas club members(!)Handy for the motorways.

Andy Lowe
Another suggestion as an alternative to Beaulieu could be Donington Park racing circuit. The 750MC have their offices there. They have classic car clubs in the centre for the Historic meeting, which could be used for camping. There is already a campsite attached to the hotel next door. Maybe it could be combined with a 750MC race meeting with an A7 race. There is the museum on site, and an airport next door to encourage overseas club members(!)Handy for the motorways.

Definitely in favour of that idea Andy, if it flies.

Ian Mc.

Me too Ian that is the best suggestion I have read so far and makes a heck of a lot of sense. Shame it is under this thread and not the Beaulieu stay or go thread.

Great suggestion Andy.
Excellent facilities on site and close by, well located, close to major road networks.

Paul N-M