Welcome to the Austin Seven Friends web site and forum

As announced earlier, this forum with it's respective web address will go offline within the next days!
Please follow the link to our new forum

http://www.austinsevenfriends.co.uk/forum

and make sure, you readjust your link button to the new address!

Welcome Austin seven Friends
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Passing through Markington

A treat today. After a visit to the Newly Hall NEPWA show and seeing quite a few Austins I was pleased to see about a dozen more with rally plates driving through the village and heading westward up Nidderdale.
Of course when I came out of the house with the camera not another one showed.

Re: Passing through Markington

Advance guard for the 'Yorkshire Experience' organised, locally and biannually, by Dave and Maggie Dickinson on behalf of the Pre-War Austin 7 Club and the 750 MC.

Steve

I thought it might be. Unfortunately I can't do it as I'm off to Puy Notre-Dame.

It is indeed the YE. Great selection of 7s and many others at Newby Hall yesterday. Today is first proper run out. 113 miles round trip from Darley to Swaledale and back, taking in Buttertubs. Glorious blue sky sunshine. Should be fun.

I hope you're going up Langstrothdale? One of my favourite runs. I have to prepare my car for the ferry tomorrow...

It was good to see them through Pateley Bridge in the sunshine yesterday.

Been to the last 8 YEs, but couldn't make this one. I wasn't missing it until I saw this post.

Especially missing our climb up to the campsite overlooking Pately Bridge (where the Yorkshire Tea add was filmed).

Hope everyone has a great time. Looking forward to the stories when you get back.

All the best,
Colin

Super run today out to the White Horse hills and Howardian Hills. Stunning views and glorious weather all made the more enjoyable by the quiet country byways en route.

Tomorrow the climbs get interesting, with everyone looking forward to tackling Park Rash.