Welcome to the Austin Seven Friends web site and forum

As announced earlier, this forum with it's respective web address will go offline within the next days!
Please follow the link to our new forum

http://www.austinsevenfriends.co.uk/forum

and make sure, you readjust your link button to the new address!

Welcome Austin seven Friends
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Sand blast and enamelling wheels

Jeff Taylor
Micheal,

John Sutton of Camco Solutions, Unit 18, Greenwich Centre Business Park, 53 Norman Road, SE10 9QF may be able to give advice on someone nearer to you in the Greater London area. His number was: 020 8293 0256.

Jeff.

hi jeff,

it may be a bit further than you think to john suttons.

last time i spoke to him, he had retired to florida.

he may still own the unit in london though.

tony

Maybe, but look at the date Tony, I posted that comment back in 2013 ! - I believe John Sutton may still have been in business back in 2013, but having not heard mention of him for many years I presumed he'd retired by now and obviously has - Florida eh - nice.

The latest poster 'Mark from Herefordshire' has merely revived a very old post - he's looking for recommendations to grit blast and enamel his wheels in the Herefordshire / Gloucestershire areas for less than £60 per wheel.

Jeff.

Location: Almost but not quite, the far North East of England

No probs Jeff,

Being self employed dates are just a blur to me.

I think it was 2 years ago, I bought John's spares stock out.

There were a lot of tonage to carry down a flight of stairs.

I know it took three trips with the van and trailor.

Good luck to him in the sun.

Tony.

Sorry for the confusion, I revived it partially to highlight that some of the above suggestions were no longer available, specifically Les Gammon's but yes, John Sutton too, save others looking through old posts and finding the same issues. Secondly I was hoping for more up to date recommendations if anyone had them, I'm happy to try places between Bristol and Birmingham so I'll ring Redditch on Monday. Any more suggestions appreciated.