Welcome to the Austin Seven Friends web site and forum

As announced earlier, this forum with it's respective web address will go offline within the next days!
Please follow the link to our new forum

http://www.austinsevenfriends.co.uk/forum

and make sure, you readjust your link button to the new address!

Welcome Austin seven Friends
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Yorkshire Experience 2017

The Yorkshire Experience 2017, organised by Dave and Maggie Dickinson, took place last week - and a great time was had by all. Many A7s taking part along with other marques.

I took a pocket camera and snaps can be found here, including a short video of the climb up Park Rash (that was done in (whisper it) an MG...)

Link

P1080529

Re: Yorkshire Experience 2017

Thanks for sharing the pictures with everyone. Looks like it was another very successful event.

All the best,
Colin

I like the one with the MG "connected" to the Tesla charging point.

Well spotted Mark. With the ban on new petrol and diesel cars now announced I think these battery powered TCs will become quite the thing ;-)

My warped sense of humour drove me to make sure we were behind the Chummy in order to get the snap as we entered the village of Healey. Austin. Healey. Geddit? :-)

Great photos. Have some of the stopping-off points been used on the Coast to Coast by any chance? I got a sense of déjà-vu regarding the pub car park in particular...(or perhaps I have been carried out of the licensed establishment in a former life)

Nick Salmon

My warped sense of humour drove me to make sure we were behind the Chummy in order to get the snap as we entered the village of Healey. Austin. Healey. Geddit? :-)

Fame(ish) at last!! Thanks Nick.

Ian Mc.