Welcome to the Austin Seven Friends web site and forum

As announced earlier, this forum with it's respective web address will go offline within the next days!
Please follow the link to our new forum

http://www.austinsevenfriends.co.uk/forum

and make sure, you readjust your link button to the new address!

Welcome Austin seven Friends
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
TV 5211

I see there's a 1950's Tax Disc on Ebay at present for Austin 7 - TV 5211, which is listed in the A7CA's Register as belonging to a member of the Vintage Austin Register.

Hopefully, if the disc is original, the two can be paired up.......

Naomi.

Re: TV 5211

DF 9271 is on Ebay as well, a 1981 tax disc, owner is with PreWar A7 Club.

Phil

Where do I look for these?

Probably the easiest way!

go to www.ebay.co.uk

In the space about 3" down type
(seven,7) +austin

This is what I normaly type in and should bring up around 200+ items for Austin 7's.

To just get to these two Tax Disc's type in
(seven,7) +austin tax

and just the two tax disc's at present for sale will show.

Finally, normally the items about to finish soon are listed first, I then tend to click on the sort by window to view "Time: Newly Listed" and see what's been added today. Also I leave the catagories at "All Ctagories".

Sandy

Thanks Sandy.OH, you are SO masterful!

My pleasure, BTW I had a personakl email asking why I type in (seven,7) + austin.

The brackets mean either 'seven' or '7' coupled with 'austin', thus 'austin 7' or 'austin seven' listings will come up, also 'all catagories', because not all entries are 'automotive', some are collectors books, postcards etc.

Don't forget also if your looking for something that may be listed in the singular or plural, then add xyz * - '*' this is a 'wildcard symbol'. If your looking for say 'Trafficator' then by making it 'Trafficator*' it will bring up both trafficator switch and trafficators.

Unfortunatly with 'austin 7' and 'all catagories' there is also junk like Austin Powers 7" or 7 maidens etc, but these can be passed over easily.

Sandy