Welcome to the Austin Seven Friends web site and forum

As announced earlier, this forum with it's respective web address will go offline within the next days!
Please follow the link to our new forum

http://www.austinsevenfriends.co.uk/forum

and make sure, you readjust your link button to the new address!

Welcome Austin seven Friends
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Rally plaques

Hello all

Arrangements for the Cambridge Rally are well in hand - there will be a formal announcement that we are open for entries soon - watch this space!! However, I wonder if anybody can help us with one particular area. We are getting some rather alarming quotes back for the manufacture of rally plaques - something similar to a Beaulieu one for instance. Does anyone have any advice/recommendations for sources of supply and likely prices we may have to pay?

Any suggestions gratefully received.

thanks

Hugh

Re: Rally plaques

The Scottish Club has used a firm in the past to produce aluminium plaques for around 60p each when ordered in batches of 150.

I will look out the contact details and get back to you.

Ruairidh Dunford

ScA7C

Re: Re: Rally plaques

I picked up a leaflet at the Shepton Mallett show last Sunday. I have never done business with these people but for what it is worth here are their details. Might be worth a shout .........

Southern United Ltd.
The Coachouse
South Street
Portslade
East Sussex
BN41 2LW

phone 01273 418636
fax 01273 423979
email sales@sunited.co.uk

Mike

Mike

Where did the Solent Club get their nice round plaques for Longbridge 2005 done, what price?

Naomi

Southern United are the ones we have used as mentioned by Mike.

Cheers

Ruairidh Dunford

Hugh, did you get the cones sorted?

Naomi

Thanks for the replies - I will follow up over the next few days. As far as cones is concerned, no luck yet, but I've been concentrating on other things. Cones are coming to the top of the list soon!!

Hope to see you all in July - should be a lot of fun!