Welcome to the Austin Seven Friends web site and forum

As announced earlier, this forum with it's respective web address will go offline within the next days!
Please follow the link to our new forum

http://www.austinsevenfriends.co.uk/forum

and make sure, you readjust your link button to the new address!

Welcome Austin seven Friends
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Magneto Spares

Have just found a great site for magneto spares, They do rewound coils @ £64.50 and distributor caps, bearings and all the other bits and pieces for the ‘ML’ as well as other makes. Have a look on www.magneto.co.uk Sorry if you already know about them

Re: Magneto Spares

Thanks for that ,one of our projects is to have a page with all the many recommened links you have all given out.

G'day,
I would concur with Ian's findings. With myself being international, bits are hard to source. Independent Ignition Supplies (magneto.co.uk) were excellent to deal with, had my part, & promptly & economically delivered it. Contact was Michael Green. A++

Cheers,
DG

These people offer a fantastic service. Their brushes and springs and other bits and pieces fit perfectly and are of the "right" composition. They deserve support to ensure that supplies will be maintained.

My only wish is that they would offer the same service for early Distributors, which can be a real problem to locate parts and information for.

Barry R.

Tasmania