Welcome to the Austin Seven Friends web site and forum

As announced earlier, this forum with it's respective web address will go offline within the next days!
Please follow the link to our new forum

http://www.austinsevenfriends.co.uk/forum

and make sure, you readjust your link button to the new address!

Welcome Austin seven Friends
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
hello, and box racks.

Hello, first what a grand site, thank you to Ruairidh Dunford for pointing me this way, i have been reading your posts for a while now, most imforming and entertaining, my question is how does the rack fit on a box saloon? i have a rack i am told is for a box, but may be missing a couple of nuts ,butterflys to hold it open, can anyone explain please, even some pictures, or where to look in the books, THANK YOU Dai.

Re: hello, and box racks.

Send me an e-mail and I'll take you some digital pictures of mine. I had to make the brackets myself but they'll give you a general idea.

I have for some years been researching instruments of torture, I would be very interested to see a rack that fits on an A7. However I am unsettled by the references to Nuts and Butterflies.

hi, two years owning a rack and now i know how to fit it, yes Reckless Rat to the rescure, thank you, may have one little question but will have to wait till weekend, dammed work gets in the way, thanks again, DAI.

No probs!
Here to help and happy to oblige.